KaraoKing Wireless Compatible With Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone - Portable Karaoke Machine with Speaker + USB Disco Light & Phone Holder Perfect for Pop, Solo, Rock n' Roll Parties(E106 2.0 Gold)

  • 🎤 BELT IT OUT, ANYWHERE – Big, bulky karaoke machines are a thing of the past! The KaraoKing portable wireless karaoke microphone uses Bluetooth karaoke microphone technology to connect directly to your smart phone. It’s compact, professional quality, and comes with some unbeatable FREEBIES, so you can get the KTV singing party started and keep it going all night long!
  • 🎤 AWESOME ACOUSTICS – Whether you prefer Britney, Whitney, or old-school Elton, our karaoke wireless microphone is designed to help you sound like a superstar! The superior metal filter head expertly reduces noise and dust interference, while the 5 watt dual speaker broadcasts your voice, loud and crystal clear!
  • 🎤 BETTER BATTERY, MAXIMUM FUN – You’re in the groove, singing along to your favorite song, and then your mic goes dead. Nothing kills the vibe faster than a weak battery! Luckily KaraoKing’s 2200 mAh portable karaoke microphone with speaker boasts an impressive 8-hour battery life, so you can keep singing until the sun comes up!
  • 🎤 PERFECT PARTY PERKS – Don’t just get the best portable KTV microphone around, get a BONUS BUNDLE worth over $25! Every order comes with a FREE UNIVERSAL SMARTPHONE MOUNT, a USB Disco Ball Light, and a convenient carrying case – everything you need to throw a home KTV party or take the show on the road!
  • 🎤 GOOD TO THE LAST SONG GUARANTEE – With a never-ending set list of songs at your disposal; you need a portable karaoke microphone for iPhone that can keep up! KaraoKing karaoke machine for kids and adults is up for the challenge, and we guarantee it with our lifetime warranty!

I always wanted to sing in a microphone as a child. The shower didn’t cut for me and the kids laughed at me. The dogs ran away and work always got in the way. Now that I’m home bound due to numerous surgeries, kids are grown and gone, dogs to old to hear I am belching out my favorite songs and don’t care what it sounds like. I am having pure fun!!!!! What a small innocent invest could bring so much joy into my life again? This was easy to set up with my Apple TV etc. No problems.

My first product had a noise so it was replaced no problem. I have a blast with this thing. My wife and I sing just about every night before bed. I just stream YouTube into the mike and away I go. I can find the karaoke version of any song I want. Takes a few times to get used to. Have to put you lips very close to mic or on the mic. You can control the volume of the song input as well as the sound of your voice. With just a little tweaking I must say I sound prettty darned good!

This is an awesome tool to assist one I need improving their singing skills and developing the vibrato they need to not sound "flat" or "tone deaf". I am increasing my confidence to actually go out and sing at karaoke clubs. I don't think a lot of folks out there have heard too much Tome Jones and Engelbert Humperdinck, of whom I enjoy much of their music and know the lyrics to ALL of their songs.

My 8 year old wanted a karaoke machine. I didn't like the idea of having to find a place to store it when it wasn't in use. Plus, with a karaoke machine you have to buy special CD's to see the lyrics. This mic was the answer!!! You Bluetooth it and hook up Youtube and that is all. It comes with an awesome storage bag. You can put in the disco ball for added fun. It is super awesome!!! I would highly recommend for ALL ages. Some people have posted video of it so you can hear how loud it can get and see it in action. That is what sold me. You won't be disappointed!!!

Bluuuuueeeeeeeee Oh so lonesome for youuuuu (Leann Rimes) One of my favorite songs that I get to annoy my husband with constantly, with my nightly concerts. This microphone is so awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the strobe light attachment to bring even more attention and concert-esque vibes to my family performances. HAHA! This is such a fun item!

This is a great karaoke microphone. We opened it and immediately started to use it! The quality is wonderful. The sound is excellent! It makes me feel like I’m on stage somewhere! My favorite part is the echo feature. The whole family loves it and now I have to buy another so we can do duets together. It is soooooo worth the money!! Great thing to get for all your parties. Guaranteed to be a hit!!

Great service by seller & Amazon, they keep me up to date on my orders delivery date. After I got it I had to charge it for 8 hours. We finally got to try it. For this compact Karaoke system it sounds great, the price right now for this Microphone is great for now and you can get the Karaoke songs with lyrics on YouTube for free. We are having too much fun singing on this microphone We really bought this microphone, one for our grandson and one for our niece but we have been having too much fun. They’ll get it soon. I have been searching and found karaoke songs for children. My girlfriends co worker introduced us to this microphone. He likes it so much he bought 10 of them for his family members.

I was a little nervous about buying this, because of the reviews saying hat the charging port got pushed in, but I'm not sure what they are doing make it get shoved in! It sounds great, my kids and I have a blast with it, I've charged it a few times since Christmas and still haven't had any issues! Definitely a great quality product!

Omg! This mic is so much fun! :-D sometime I pick it up to play with it and it makes me sound so good even though my singing voice sucks, haha. I really like the color, it's between gold and rose gold, not too girly so guys don't feel intimidated when picking it up. It charges fast and the light that attaches to the bottom is so bright even during the daytime you can see the different colors. I might buy this as silly gifts for Christmas.

So we were having a virtual dance party and we wanted to let our son sing. This thing is fun! its loud but not too loud. He loves the echo feature, I love that its portable... and no cord for him to trip over. So much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wireless Key Finder, WOHOME Key Tracker Anti-Lost Alarm RF Item Key Locator for Key Chain Tracker Pet Tracker Wallet Tracker Remote Finder (5 Receivers)

Sunco Lighting 4 Pack LED Utility Shop Light, 4 FT, Linkable Integrated Fixture, 40W=260W, 5000K Daylight, 4500 LM, Clear Lens, Surface/Suspension Mount, Pull Chain, Garage - ETL, Energy Star