Pencil Grips,YuBoBo Finger Grip 2018 Generation New Mechanical Pencil Grip Elephant Shape For Kids Preschoolers Children Adults Special Needs for Left or Right Hand (6PCS)

  • Pencil Grips Made By Food Grade Silicone, Same Materials As Nipple,Give It To Kids With No Worries.
  • Finger Grip Can Be Used By Righties And Lefties. Best Desgin,You Can Just Put Your Thumb And Index Finger Into The Holes Of Side, Which Is Designed To Suit Your Finger Properly, And Then Hold The Ring With Your Middle Finger,So You Will Have Very Cozy Writing Feeling
  • Make Big Improvement for kids To Learning Hold A Pencil Correctly,And Protect Fingers From Cocooning
  • Package Include 6 Pcs Of Pencil Grips,Rich Color And The Cute Elephant Design And Cozy Writing Feeling Makes Your Kids Love Writing
  • 100% MONEY BACK GARANTEE, If You Have Any Problems, Please Feel Free To Let Us Know. Your Smile Is What We Always Persue

The grip has a nice soft and flexible feel to it. I ordered the grips for one of my Kindergarten students who was struggling with writing. The grip has a loop at the bottom for the middle finger to slip into and maintain a correct pincer grip. While the idea of the loop to guide the third finger is a good one, the loops have not stayed on. They break a little too easily and then just become a grip with no loop. The package came with a few grips so I will use them until they run out.

Highly recommend these for children that are learning to grip a pencil or pen correctly or struggling to grip a pen or pencil correctly. Bought these for my children have helped tremendously and would highly recommend. Have tried other kinds but these are the best. Highly highly recommend

These grippers are great to use with kids that have a difficult time correctly holding their pencil. It’s hard for them to override their grip with these.

Very helpful for my 4 year old and even my 2 year old. It helps so much to help them remember to grip a pencil or crayon the right way.

We bought these to help our 4yr old. We’ve been practicing with help from his teachers for the last year, but finally my husband suggested we try a grippy of some sort. He used this for 10min, asked to take it off and held the pencil correctly the remainder of his journal time (10min)! My husband even made me grab a photo for a “proud dad moment.” Definitely happy with our purchase and will be sending 1 in his schoolbag in the fall.

I teach kindergarten...and most students come in not knowing how to correctly hold a pencil. These grippers are perfect for their little hands! Even the Occupational Therapist was impressed with how much improvement one of my little guys had made since he started using the gripper! word to the wise...teach them not to put their little fingers through the holes on the bottom....IDK why they like to...but they do....Maybe put some hot glue to fill the hole?

My son is 7 and still uses an immature grip when writing. These are comfortable and easy to use. Quick way to learn the proper pencil grip. I highly recommend since school doesnt always correct the childs hand grip anymore if they are functional

I bought these for my granddaughter because she sometimes has a hard time holding her pencil right. She really likes them. I also gave a few to my friend for her special ed students too.

I use these for my OT kiddos and absolutely love these. It corrects pencil grip and improves hand writing so well.

Two of my kids hold their pencils wrong. These are great to help them form a habit of holding them correctly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wireless Key Finder, WOHOME Key Tracker Anti-Lost Alarm RF Item Key Locator for Key Chain Tracker Pet Tracker Wallet Tracker Remote Finder (5 Receivers)

Sunco Lighting 4 Pack LED Utility Shop Light, 4 FT, Linkable Integrated Fixture, 40W=260W, 5000K Daylight, 4500 LM, Clear Lens, Surface/Suspension Mount, Pull Chain, Garage - ETL, Energy Star