Wireless Key Finder, WOHOME Key Tracker Anti-Lost Alarm RF Item Key Locator for Key Chain Tracker Pet Tracker Wallet Tracker Remote Finder (5 Receivers)

  • EASY TO USE: Just press the color button on the transmitter to find them. A beep from the receiver will cause you to find the missing item.
  • COME WITH DOUBLE-SIDED STICKER & KEY RINGS, which means you can attach key finder to TV remote or attach it to your key chain with the rings that come with. Key finder will help you solve the small trouble in the work or life.
  • POWERFUL, UP TO 30 METERS: Key locator radio frequency can penetrate through walls, floors, cushions, leather, etc, to help find your item up to 30 meters away.
  • LOW CONSUMPTION: Upgraded quality batteries, long lasting, not easy to run out, which make the sound louder than others.
  • WOHOME KEY TRACKER: Join continuous operation 24*7 service provided by our WOHOME customer team. 3-month unconditional return and replacement policy, plus a 12-month warranty.

Nice little product. I purchased it because I kept losing my fire stick remote. You can see in my picture, I simply tied a piece of string around the battery and then closed the door on the remote. The tracker it’s self was a little too big to tape to the remote for my liking. But this was a simple fix. Loud beeps, enough for me anyway. Very easy to use.

Bought this as someone is always misplacing something. This was very easy to set up and the sound is loud enough to be able to find. Tested it throughout my house and was able to locate items fairly easily. Would recommend

Key finder is a must have for teens/people who misplace their keys all of the time. I can’t ever seem to find my keys, wallet, & phone in the morning when I trying to leave the house. I would always have to spend an extra 5-8 minutes looking for them. With this, it has saved me so many times from being late cause I’m able to find everything with a click of a button. Every easy to use and it comes with 5 so you can share it with others in your house

I'm always losing my keys in my house, whether it's the car keys or my front door keys, they always seem to be missing when I need them most or I'm running out. This has been a really helpful solution to that problem. Also, putting it on my remote has been great. Seems like that's always stuck in a cushion or under the couch and this helps with finding it in a much easier fashion.

Great product, super easy to setup. I used command hooks instead of their provided adhesive and the tags stuck to my remotes so much better

I have a big house with multiple floors. Every morning I am at a lost trying to find wallet and car key. My phone is also misplaced all the time, prompting me to ring it with another phone, and I hate to live like this. This package came with 5 trackers. I stuck a tracker on one thing that I need every day, so in the morning, all I need to do is press the buttons on the control module to find where things are. Then I go get them. I never thought I needed trackers, but god, they are a real life saver!

I have an 18 month old who loves to steal my remotes. Last time I had a remote missing for 2 weeks and then she strolled into the kitchen one day carrying it. I still have no idea where she was hiding it. I knew then that I needed a solution. This is great. I can just walk around with the receiver and find missing things. It makes losing things a fun treasure hunt. This is also handy because i have a 4 story house and tend to leave my keys everywhere.

This simple, easy to use finding system works effectively for things that may get misplaced often. switch among different handbags, so I easily forgot where I left my mobile, my keys or my wallet. With this little helper, I don't have to search everywhere for those important items. Just press a button, a beep sound will tell me where it is. It saves so much of my time and spares me a lot frustrations.

These devices are amazing for those who tend to lose stuff like myself. To start off the price is great and it even comes with the batteries, the saved time is well worth it! I also am surprised by the range, it works anywhere in my house and even outside of the house, very impressive.

I have always thought this is something that I wanted. I just didn’t know it actually existed. I love this. Anytime, I cannot find my keys, I can just push the button on my remote and my keys are easy to locate with the beep. I am so happy I finally found something so I can easily find my keys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunco Lighting 4 Pack LED Utility Shop Light, 4 FT, Linkable Integrated Fixture, 40W=260W, 5000K Daylight, 4500 LM, Clear Lens, Surface/Suspension Mount, Pull Chain, Garage - ETL, Energy Star